Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sidewalk Shopping

As I was walking to Ditmars to get my hair cut today, I passed a semi old fashioned, but potentially really amazing mirror on the sidewalk awaiting a fate it seemed too promising to endure. And so I dragged my roommate out the door to help me get it home, cleaned, sanded, painted & now have a new addition to my apartment. It won't be complete without some big, black shiny things on the corners, but a picture is soon to come....

I believe that was the first time I turned someone's sidewalk trash to treasure, & it was thrilling.


I also made edamame soup two nights ago. It tasted better than it looked, but I suppose cooking is an art??

1 comment:

M Indeed said...

Yeah... it looks like something that came out of Bean. Then again, thats how my cooking usually works out too, and I bet it was delish!