Wednesday, September 21, 2011

14/A/Week

Fall is,  by far, my favorite season. I feel reinvigorated from crisp air, chunky sweaters & pumpkin spice coffee.

To get myself back on track, I'm creating 14 drawings a week. It is far too easy to find excuses with work & life, so these will be rough sketches, textures, illustrations- anything that my little hands feel like putting on paper. The following week they will be scanned/overlapped/manipulated. The week after? Repeat.


A taste of the first round....



*Socrates Sculpture Park, Long Island City drawings. If you haven't gone yet- you need to.



I'm trying not to get behind before I get started, but Sunday I head to Arizona to take in my first midwestern experience! Luckily, the 97+ degree temperatures & poolside lounging should lend itself to plenty of sketching....



No comments: